DO-178B Reusable Software Components (RSC)For DO-178B certification with LynxOS-178 RTOS
The LynxOS-178 RTOS is the first and only COTS operating system to receive acceptance for reusability from the FAA for DO-178B certification
What is a DO-178B RSC?
A DO-178B Reusable Software Component (RSC) is a software collection that is recognized as meeting the requirements of RTCA/DO-178B and that may be used on more than one project without having to regenerate certification artifacts.
- How does an RSC work? Read our RSC datasheet to learn more about DO-178B RSCs and how they can help save money.
- DO-178B RSC acceptance. Our historic press release, March 2006
- RSC webinar recordings, large .zip file (50.1 MB)
containing two webinar recordings:
- Reusable Software Components, Sept. 6, 2006, .wmv format (requires Windows Media Player)
- Products to meet Safety and Security Requirements, Nov. 13, 2006, .wrf format (requires Webex