LynuxWorks Copyrights and Trademarks
- LynuxWorks, SpyKer and VisualLynux are trademarks of LynuxWorks, Inc.
- LynxOS and BlueCat are registered trademarks of LynuxWorks, Inc.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvald.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- Java and Solaris are trademarks of Sun Microsystems.
- Sun is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems.
- POSIX is a registered trademark of the IEEE.
- MOTOROLA, and the STYLIZED M LOGO are registered trademarks of Motorola, Inc., and used under permission.
- VxWorks is a registered trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc.
- All other brand or product names used on this web site are registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective holders.
The pages on this web site are copyrighted by LynuxWorks™, Inc. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright code to the owner of copyright. If you wish to use our material please contact us.
Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U.S. Code) to the authors of "original works of authorship" including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Section 106 of the Copyright Act generally gives the owner of copyright the exclusive right to do and
to authorize others to do the following:
- To reproduce the copyrighted work
- To prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work
- To distribute copies of the copyrighted work to the public
- To display the copyrighted work publicly
- For more information on copyrights please refer to the U.S. Copyright Office.