Marvell EV-64260A (Discovery)Discovery GT-64260 PowerPC® system controller and IBM 750CXe CPU
Marvell EV-64260A (Discovery)
||v. 4.0 |
||PowerPC / Power Architecture
||PowerPC 750 (Freescale and IBM)
|Please consult the board-support guide or contact us for specific platform features supported.
Marvell's EV-64260A-IBM750CXe development platform is based on the Discovery GT-64260 high-performance PowerPC® system controller and IBM 750CXe PowerPC CPU. The EV-64260A platform can be used for product/software development as well as for system performance analysis.
The EV-64260A-IBM750CXe is a complete system that includes an IBM 750CXe CPU, GT-64260A system controller, PCI slots, memory and all other necessary peripherals. The EV-64260A-IBM750CXe development platform enables system designers to begin development prior to hardware availability.
EV-64260A-IBM750CXe development platform features
- Marvell's GT-64260A (133 MHz) PowerPC system controller with dual 64-bit / 66 MHz PCI buses
- IBM 750CXe processor support—133 MHz 60x system bus
- SDRAM (PC133) memory support—Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets to support PC100-compliant (16, 64, 128, 256 or 512 MB device) modules. Up to 2 GB of memory, registered and non-registered modules
- Three 10/100 Ethernet ports: three RMII Ethernet ports with LEDs for link and activity
- Four 64-bit PCI expansion slots: two slots are connected to PCI-0 of the GT-64260 and the other two are connected to PCI-1
- Two Multi Protocol Serial Channels (MPSC) connectors
- Two COM port connectors: can be driven by the device module's Dual UART or the GT-64260's MPSCs
- I2C EEPROM and interface
Visit Marvell for more information and documentation on the EV-64260A-IBM750CXe.